Matflor replied

293 weeks ago

Broken Horses Full Movie Torrent > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

The bonds of brotherhood, the laws of loyalty, and the futility of violence in the shadows of the US Mexico border gang wars.
I had always felt bad about not been able to see Munna Bhai M.B.B.S in theater at the time it came out because it was the movie I have loved forever. Well I never missed another Vidhu Vinod Chopra&#39;s movie. He is unbelievably talented in his own way of character driven films. He shows emotions in a way that has never been seen before but felt by everyone. May be that is the reason, his films are so good.<br/><br/>Honestly I was little worried about the fact that Indian Cinema has its own way and &quot;Broken Horses&quot; might not be able to get to the taste of international audience but boy I was wrong. Not only did he make a wonderful movie for all but he has been successful in bringing two different cultures closer.<br/><br/>Broken Horses is a story of two brother, living away from each other for long time. Its time for younger brother to get married but wait &quot;Buddy&quot; has a gift for him. <br/><br/>The writing is just brilliant. No loop-holes in the script. No dip in the screenplay. Characters are fully developed.Specially &quot;Buddy&quot;. Chris Marquette is absolutely mesmerizing in this movie. He plays a character who is still like a child and needs to take care of but in the wrong hands, he has become killer.<br/><br/>Vincent D&#39;Onofrio plays the manipulating villain that uses Buddy to do his dirty work. <br/><br/>Anton Yelchin has played character of younger brother of Buddy. He hasn&#39;t been around to take care of his brother which he promised to his dad.<br/><br/>Vidhu Vinod Chopra&#39;s movies do make you feel that untouched corner of your heart which you might have forgotten. This movie was successful in doing that once again. He owns this movie and I strongly recommend all to see this. I bet you will all go Banana, after watching this.
Greetings again from the darkness. The old adage &quot;blood is thicker than water&quot; has always been fruitful movie fodder. Writer/director Vidhu Vinod Chopra takes the theme to a small, dusty town on the Mexico border. He introduces us to the sons of the local sheriff … Buddy is the slow-witted eldest and Jakey the bespectacled musical prodigy.<br/><br/>Buddy is flashing his dead-eye aim at the shooting range when his father (Thomas Jane) is murdered right in front of him. Local mobster Mr. Hench (Vincent D&#39;Onofrio) seizes the opportunity to utilize young Buddy&#39;s need for revenge. Jump ahead 15 years, and Jakey (Anton Yelchen, Star Trek) is engaged to Vittoria (Maria Valverde) and living in New York City as a classical violinist. Things get interesting when Buddy (Chris Marquette) entices Jakey to come visit after being away for eight years.<br/><br/>Jake isn&#39;t in town very long before he fully understands that Hench has a grip on Buddy, who is now a full-fledged hit-man engulfed in the various border gang wars. Here is where the brotherly bond kicks in. Watching it play out against the manipulative power of Hench provides the meatiest conflict within the film. The brothers admit to living on &quot;different planets&quot;, but it&#39;s clear that their traumatic childhood has connected them in a manner that time and distance can&#39;t break … even though one of them more readily identifies &quot;bad men&quot;.<br/><br/>Sean Patrick Flanery (Boondock Saints) has an odd, but hyper-energetic small role, but most of the screen time is taken by D&#39;Onofrio, Yelchin and Marquette. A better written role for Ms. Valverde would have been advantageous, but mostly this is a solid little crime drama with an emphasis on brotherly bond.
The film is fun and extreme, and though in the end rather pointless, there’s a certain audacity here — a delight in extremity — that’s appealing.

a5c7b9f00b
A Sentimental Journey full movie in hindi free download mp4Episode 1.187 full movie in hindi free downloadEpisode 3.14 full movie in hindi free downloaddownload Marvel One-Shot: Item 47Blood Country: The Natchez Trace full movie 720p downloadEpisode 1.51 full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pDreamscape in hindi downloadAnimal Act full movie in hindi free download mp4hindi Machete KillsAlliance of the Dark full movie online free
Please log in to post a reply.