Matflor replied

293 weeks ago

Model By Day Full Movie In Hindi Free Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Lady X is a woman who works during the day as a model but turns into a fighter for justice at night with the help of her karate master Chang.
"Model By Day" is not a very good movie: it's clumsily directed, poorly scripted (who could the "mystery opponent" be? Hmmm, look at the cast), the editing is a disaster, roughly 70% of the action appears to have been performed by stunt doubles, and the cinematography is annoyingly soft-focus. What it does offer, however, is Famke Janssen, one of the sexiest actresses alive in my opinion, in a leather outfit and butt-kicking mode. This movie was made one year before "Goldeneye", and I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the people who picked her for the role of Xenia Onatopp had seen her here first: those eyes…those legs…that attitude…and ESPECIALLY that biting of her lower lip that she does so often…watch this movie if only to see her. It also probably served as an inspiration for "Black Scorpion" from 1995 and the subsequent TV series of the same name. (**)
Just like the person above me, I myself like to watch movies not many others would see, or even hear for that matter. I too saw this movie, haha it was on City TV at like 1am when there is nothing else on so i watched it. And yes, it does not have much appeal; other than sexy women in it there is nothing to it. So guys may like to watch it just for the eye candy but otherwise i would not waste a moment watching this flick if you happen to see it on your TV set in the middle of the night.

646f9e108c
the Kantai Collection: Kan Colle downloadThe Ring: Terror's Realm downloadSoulcalibur II movie in hindi free downloadBig Ass Spider! tamil dubbed movie downloaddownload full movie Knight Rider 2000 in hindi4th Period Mystery full movie download 1080p hdEpisode 2.5 movie download hdRestitution full movie in hindi 720pEpisode 1.85 full movie kickass torrentAl Hafla full movie in hindi free download hd 1080p
Please log in to post a reply.